Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love My Big Gay Tree!!!!

Ok so check it! I got my Christmas tree last night!!!!Fa la la la la!!!! So last year getting my tree was QUITE a fiasco!! It took me forever to pick him out and forever to get him situated in his little tree stand (mostly cuz I don’t own any tools so we were hacking at his stump with a steak knife or the claw end of a hammer or some such nonsense!!!) and then when I finally did get him situated he seemed to be leaning an awfully lot! No matter what we did he was always leaning and then I discovered that his trunk wasn’t quite straight-he’s gay!!!! I named him Sebastian and I loved my big gay tree!! So last night I went to the tree lot and scoped out the trees. The 1st one I saw was just too big and then I saw the perfect tree! He was just the right size and appeared to be standing straight!! Wrap him up I’ll take him to go!!!!! so we get him home and in his little tree stand with minimal fuss and I think he’s perfect and everything is going well! Yeah too bad he also leans a little and doesn’t stand up straight! Another gay tree!!!! Oh good grief!! But he only leans just slightly as if he just hasn’t quite decided if he’s gay or not!!! What can ya do?!? I love my little gay tree!!! I’m gonna name him Wentworth!!!! Pics will be posted as soon as I get him all gussied up!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: