Sunday, December 20, 2009

Geneology I Am Doing It!!

Ok check it if you haven't been on the church's new family search website you really should take a look at it! It is pretty cool! I am OBSESSED with it! I am always on there seeing what needs to be done for all my family. Straight up I don't think my mom wants me entering information or messing with anything so I just go through every one's ordinances & keep track of who needs what done & even with all the work that my parents & grandparents have done there is still a ton of stuff that needs to be done. I printed off a whole stack of ordinance cards & I'm obsessed with them! I'm like that chick from that movie The Saint (starring my one true love Val Kilmer) who has all those formula cards & she carries them around & is always pulling them out & trying to organize them & rearrange them. However, I don't keep them hidden in my bra like she does cuz that just wouldn't be right!! But I did organize them just so on a board like it's a school project or something!

I've got my couples that need to be done & sealed:



And my families that need to be done & all their chillins sealed to them:



I know it's a little bit overly organized but that's how I am! I've gotten a lot done but there's still so much to do. It's a completely different experience to take your own family name to the Temple so I'd encourage every one to get in there & get your own cards printed. I've been getting my friends to take some of these names through for me cuz I just have to get them all done! I even got 2 of my bosses to do some of them for me! Bless their hearts! People we've got souls to save!!

Check out the new site new.familysearch.org

No comments: