Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's The Haps?

Unfortunately I have no pictures to go with this post but I did promise to be better about updating my blog so here I am. WHat's been going on you ask? oh you know this & that & only a TON of stuff! Well it feels like a ton of stuff to me. I am only 2 weeks away from the end of the semester and I can't believe that I have survived...well check with me in 2 weeks after finals are over & we'll see if I survived! The next 2 or 3 weeks are going to be straight up crazy! Not only do I have the end of the semester & finals on my plate but the day after I take my last final I am departing for the Happiest place on earth for a little vacation! yes my beloved Disneyland!! Oh and my beloved Sprinkles Cupcakes! Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures after that! As if that's not enough I am also moving to a new place 5 days after I get back. It's maddness at my apartment right now as I'm trying to get everythign packed up & cleaned & organized for my move...along with finishing school, studying for finals, keeping up on my gym time, and going on my trip...I must be crazy!! Oh and speaking of my gym time....I have really kicked my running into high gear. When I last posted I wsa only up to a 2 mile stretch before needing to walk for a minute or 2...well one day I jsut kept running and running and running and before I knew it i had run an entire 5K without stopping and without ever even slowing down! How did that happen?! That 10K goal is looking more & more do-able!

There should be lots of pics of all the upcoming events soon!

No comments: