Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!



And you thought Christmas was the most wonderful time of the year!! Puh-shaw!!!! It's Oscar season people and nominations came out today!!!!! I love it!!! It's looking like it's gonna be a good year for the Oscars!!! I've printed out my ballot & done my initial predictions-I'm gonna have to do a little more research before I pick a couple of them. You always wanna find out what the various Documentaries are about-the Academy loves anything to do with human suffering so I'm gonna go with whichever pulls the most heart strings!! I love love love that Heath Ledger got a nomination!! It's delicious!! And they are totally predicting him to win which in the history of the Oscars only like 1 person has ever won after they died! I'm predicting that he's gonna win!!! Benjameeen Button got a slew of nominations and while I thought the movie was fantastic I'm afraid it's gonna go down like Gangs of New York did a few years ago where it got like 11 nominations and didn't win a single thing! That was tragic. And I'm sayin it right now if Kate Winslet doesn't win an Oscar this year I'm gonna stop watching them!! You heard me!!! Give her a crapping Oscar already!! She just needs to win!!!

Plans for my annual Oscar party will now commence!!! I'm ordering Sprinkles Cupcakes for the occasion!! It's going to be so fantastic!!!

Go ahead and peruse oscar.com for all things Oscar!! What a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Catherine Marie said...

HELLO! Do you miss me!? I am glad I found you! Add me on facebook! I sent you a request!

cat (your Canadian roomy)!

TimTim and JJ said...

DON'T HAVE MY HUGH HOSTING!!!!!!!!!!It's the best choice ever made.