Monday, June 22, 2009

Since You've Been Gone....

Well I've got a lot to report...ok maybe not a lot but it'll take a while to spill it all out. Let's start with the FABULOUS trip me & my crew took down to Utah to see Kelly Clarkson!!! I LOVE HER!!! After Lifehouse she is the soundtrack of my life!!


Here are videos of my 2 favorite parts from the concert.

LOVE how at the beginning of this one she talks about being in a relationship where the other person PISSED you off!! You know I was screaming over that!!! Also I crapping love this song & it was so written for me!! I even wrote part of it on the mirror in my bathroom! As Marissa says it's all "BAM YOU SUCK!!" true story!!



This next one I had never heard before but now I absolutely love it!! And man that girl can sing!!



And of course some pics of us from the concert! We had pretty much the best spot in the whole place & we were SO close to Kelly!! oh it was such a delight!!!

Me & Sav-yet another delightful picture of us!! It's how we do!!!



The whole crew!!!



Dear Kelly....we LOVE you!!!





Also, last week I celebrated a month of being at my apartment!! I can't believe it's been a whole month already!! crazy talk! I celebrated with my buddy Junior from work & here's a pic of my celebretory piece of cake! And yes I know it seems silly to celebrate such a thing but it's a HUGE milestone for me!! I'm feeling better & better as each day passes & feel like I'm getting control of my life back!! Well done Melissa!!




So I decided it's high time I took some pics of my new place so my fans can see it-if they haven't seen it in person already!! So look for that in my next post!! stay tuned......

1 comment:

John said...

You said "my fans"! You must be "popUlar LIKE ME!"
Kelly actually looked cute there. She's still a-dork-able!