Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can You Believe?!?!

I am so sure Michael Jackson died today!!! That's just plain craziness!! I seriously can't believe it!! There's no question that he is the weirdie of all weirdies but you can't deny that he is an ICON!!! Good grief who's next!??! The entertainment world is dying off!! I was hard pressed to find a decent picture of him-you know where he's not looking freaky with his crazy nose or grabbing his crotch or some such nonsense so this one will have to do and I mean come on Thriller is after all the best selling album of all time!!! Don't worry that Strudel is in mourning & will be for some time I'm sure. Be sure to pay her some condolences!



And please we can't forget the Moonwalk!!!




I put "The Way You Make Me Feel" on my Tunes For The Blog (if you'll notice). Not only is it my favorite Micheal Jackson song it's also one of my favorite songs of ALL time!! I'll be having a King Of Pop music day tomorrow in remembrance!!

In other entertainment news: have you heard this mess about the Academy having 10 Best Picture nominations next year instead of the usual 5?!? At 1st I thought nothing of it except that it's twice as many movies I'll have to see in preparation but still I was fine with it. Then I read some nonsense about how they're hoping that having more nominated films will let a wider range of movies have a chance at the big prize. Sci-if movies like Star Trek (you know I'm a total Trekkie but seriously Star Trek winning a Best Picture Oscar!? Get serious!!). They're also hoping that comedies might have a better shot now....comedies like The Hangover!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! I'll die before I see The Hangover in the Best Picture race! You heard me DIE!! What's next having Britney Spears host the show!?! Good grief pull it together Hollywood!!!

No comments: