Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happiness Is......

I was looking at my friend Marissa’s blog the other day & one of her postings was a list of things that make her happy. I was then inspired to make a list of my own. Here it is....so far!!

Chilled Cake
Sprinkles Cupcakes
Shooting guns
24
Sleeping in
My living room
Lifehouse
Weddings
Red lipstick
Pedicures
Cooking on a fire
S’mores
Fabulous dinner parties
Flip flops
Cardigans
Long & Lean jeans
My stems
Disney movies (I’m talking the old school ones!)
My big girl bed
Jaxson Jewel
My kitchen table
Hot tubbing
Summer
Boating
Disneyland
My sister Kristy calling me at work
Crab cake sandwich from Cheesecake Factory
Sundresses
Taking naps
When a boy comes to play with me
Shrimp
Pepsi in a can
Telling stories about Grandmother
Easter bonnets made from paper plates
New hair cuts
Taco Bell
Movie previews
Toe rings
Laying out in the sun
Having blue eyes & blonde hair
The Temple
Books on CD (unless they have a crappy narrator!)
Bottomless express lunch at Chili’s
Christmas decorations
Birthday parties
Skee-ball
Gummy bears
My stories
Smell of bacon cooking
pancakes
Pajamas

What things make you happy?!

No comments: