Monday, January 24, 2011

Biggest Loser Day 21

Today was weigh in day....While my eating the previous week was on track I only made it to the gym 3 days. Plus some other factors were going to mess me up...I'm a girl...you figure it out! I was hoping to at least lose 1 pound from last week & I'd still be on track with my 25 pound goal. I stepped on the scale & i was EXACTLY the same weight as last week. Down to the fraction of a pound. That's pretty crazy. Ok so i didn't lose any weight but I also didn't gain any so I'm ok with it. This week I'm doubling my efforts at the gym. Cardio 4 days instead of 2 or 3 & I also printed out a full body strength training routine to do 2 days a week plus some target routines for the other days (legs, shoulders, back, abs & the ever dreaded glutes). I'm looking forward to getting to my new routines & trying them out. Altho I'm about to become one of those people I always make fun of who come to the gym with all these notebooks & paperwork to keep track of everything. Now people will be making fun of me! I'll report back next Sunday on the week's progress.

No comments: