Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vent..........

Ok I need to vent for a minute....So you know i'm doing Biggest Loser with my crew right? well I'm also doing one at my office as well & the contest at my office is about to drive me to drink. I am in last place as of today. How is that possible?! This will sound like a dumb excuse but seriously something is wrong with the scale here at work. I'm for real. my group biggest Loser is a week ahead of my office one & according to my group contest I am down almost 10 pounds. great right!? Would you like to guess how many pounds I'm down according to my office one? 2.2!!! that's it. 2.2 pounds. while the other peeps in the contest including this fat girl who eats cup o noodles everyday for lunch & pigs out on food every weekend is beating me. what the hell is happenign at my office?! we've got 9 weeks left but sitll come on. I don't get what's happening wiht me & that scale. I'm eating right & cutting calories & I'm working out almsot everyday & showing results on the scale at home but I come here & get deflated every single week. UGH!!!! These lazy fatties at my office can't beat me! vent over.....

No comments: