Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I heart the Olympics!!!!!

I would just like to take a moment to say how much I HEART the Olympics!!!! I have been waiting all year for them to start!! I am really into the swimming right now and just about wet my pants when the US won the men’s relay race on Sunday night!!! It was so awesome!!!! Those Frenchies were talking a bunch of smack and thought they totally had that one in the bag!!! Stupid Frenchies!!!! That was one of those leaping off the couch, screaming at your TV moments!!! Man it was fantastic!!!!



And even though my boyfriend Ian Thorpe decided to retire (rude!!!!)



Man that Michael Phelps makes it all better!!!



My sister Jamie is trying to say she’s boycotting these Olympics (too bad she’s glued to the TV every night!!!) don’t fret she’s not going to kill my Olympic spirit-I heart the games too much!!!!

No comments: