Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick Post

So I've been listening to pandora.com whilst I'm at work & it's pretty great! Altho I'm sure Aerosmith would be thrilled ot know that they've been group together with the boy bands station!! HAHA!!! And yes i have a boy bands station!! What of it!?!?

Get ready for a bunch of posts cuz this weekend is gonna be CRAZY busy!! The following things are scheduled to be happening:

Jenny is coming up for the weekend & we will be having our final farewell before she moves to Ohio. Get your Kleenex out!!

I'm going down to see my BFF Jared before he departs for another stint in Iraq. Good grief!! Kleenex again!!

It's the 4th of July and that means i get to eat funnel cakes by the reeever!!! Oh I love it so much!!

We will be having a memorial service for my sister Jamie in observance of MJs passing! Oh it's going to be so great! I've got some good stuff planned for it!!

I'm exhausted just thinking of all this stuff!!! Stay tuned for pics & stories!!!!

Side note: I seem to be obsessed with this MJ song "Will You Be There" who knows why but I just love it!!!

1 comment:

Savanna said...

I love this MJ song! RIP! Wish I could be there to share the 4th!