Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busiest Saturday Ever!!!

So last Saturday was absolute craziness! There was SO much going on that I need a nap just to recover from it! My day started early…way early for a Saturday when normally I prefer to just lay around in my big girl bed until I’m good & ready to get up. I was up, dressed, and out the door a little before 9:00. That’s pure insanity!! I drove down to Pocatello (which is liek an hour away) to see my dear Joni graduate from ISU. I went & picked up Strudel & we headed over to graduation which basically was 2 & ½ hours of listening to names being read & of course Joni was near the end! But it was so exciting when her name was read & she was up on the stage! It was a long road for Joni to get here & I am just so proud of her. Dear Joni you are amazing!!



Afterwards we had a little photo session




After the graduation festivities I headed back to Idaho Falls & met up with Joni & Co. for a celebratory lunch. Good times! Then I went straight from there out to the parents where we were having a Birthday celebration/farewell for Strudel as she was leaving for her South African safari in a couple days. For part of the celebration we got to go shooting! I LOVE SHOOTING!! You wouldn’t think so to look at me but man I LOVE it!!

Pictures of course! P.S. don’t you love the prissy little outfit I’m wearing?! Cardigan & flip flops…the only way to shoot!







Check this action out!!





Just call me Jackie Bauer!



After our shooting outing we had a BBQ at the parents & stuffed our fat faces. It seems like all I did Saturday was eat! I feel fine about it tho! After the festivities I headed back into Idaho Falls to see Iron Man 2 with my dear friends Sherri & Martin. I can’t decide if I was too tired to enjoy the movie or if it was just not that great but it’s definitely not as good as the 1st one. I finally got back home around 11:00 & I was exhausted! Got right into my big girl bed & went to sleep. What a crazy day!

Monday morning I dropped Strudel off at the shuttle to leave on her safari. I think she's so awesome for going on this little trek & she's been saving & planning for it since I can remember! I love you Strudel!

No comments: