Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Worst Date Ever!!!

This is in response to the "Question of The Day" on my sister Kristy's blog:

This wasn't so much a bad date because of something my date did, but becuase i'm a raging idiot!!!! here you go: this one time when I was at the college we had this group date going and the guy that was my date didn’t have a car (that’s kinda loserish but most people at the college didn’t have cars) so I went to go pick him up and the street where his apartment building was wasn’t lit like at all and it’s night so it’s totally dark. I had never been over there before either. So I can see that there’s a set of stairs you have to go down and then walk up to the building. Well I couldn’t see how many steps there were or how far apart they were or anything-all I could see was where they started and where they stopped so what did I do? I decided that the smartest thing to do was to just take a big flying leap over the stairs and avoid them all together!! Genius right!?! So that’s just what I did!!! Kinda got a sort of running start and took a flying leap over the stairs!!! Totally cleared the stairs (go me!!!) but when I landed my ankle totally snapped!! I heard this awful crunching sound and it hurt let me tell you!! I was like “oh sh!t!!!!” 1st I tried just walking it off but that wasn’t happening and I didn’t want to have to tell him that I needed to cancel cuz I was retarded!! So I sucked it up and soldiered on with the date. I walked up 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS to his apartment and then back down and then had to drive. We went bowling and it took me forever to get up and bowl and somehow by the end of the night he found out that I had hurt my ankle so I had to tell him what happened. It was a long night and totally embarrassing!!!! And i was on crutches for like the next week!! Lovely!!

Feel free to share your bad date stories!!!!

No comments: