Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween everybody!!!!! Everyone at my office is all dressed up and we've pretty much done no work all day!! It's been so great!!! Here's a pic of me in my fabulous costume!!! I was born in the wrong time period-I totally should have been born in the 1920's!!! Look how well I pull this look off!!!!



And this chick Rachelle dressed up as Flavor Flav!!! It was crapping hilarious!!!! She has been in character all day!!!!



Seriously tho this wig is startin to hurt my head!!! Good thing It's time to go home for the day so I can get out of this get up!!!! I'll be posting more pics later on!!!

2 comments:

John said...

It's thoroughly modern Millie!
Well done. Well done.

Cher said...

OMG...YOU LOOK AWESOME GIRL!!! It makes me miss you more:) I love and miss you tons!!:) When are you coming to see us again?:)