Thursday, April 23, 2009

Farewell to Sav & Sarah

Well everybody’s changing and I don’t feel the same……Sav & Sarah made their move to the booming metropolis of Rexburg last weekend. It was tragic! Team Dunbar is disbanding but don’t you worry our plan is to create new crews in our various locations & then merge!! We all arrived at headquarters (Sav & Sarah’s house) to help them move. Every 10 minutes Alex would ask us girls if we were crying yet or if we were getting emotional –STOP IT!! That’s making it worse! Truth be told I think it was Alex Trost that was getting emotional & on the verge of crying & wanted to make sure he wasn’t the only one! Good grief!!! Let me give some Kudos to one Sarah Larsen for a minute as I’ve never seen someone with such amazing packing skills before! She instructed us to take a HUGE pile of boxes out to her car and all of us thought she was nuts thinking they would all fit in her little car. PUH-SHAW she said! That girl squeezed every one of those boxes in her car & still had room for a passenger! It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen!! After we loaded up the various cars & trucks we headed to Rexburg to unload-it took us about 30 seconds to unload everything which was odd! Why did it take us so long to load everything up!??! After a delightful little lunch at Sav & Sarah’s new pad we headed back to headquarters to finish cleaning everything up. We managed to keep it together til close to the end of the day when Sav looked at me and said “I’m going to miss you so much” SHUT IT!!! Then the waterworks almost got loose!! Girl pull it together we got too much work to do!!! One by one everyone departed but I was determined to stay till the bitter end & I did!! I sure am gonna miss headquarters!

One last time at Headquarters! We are so cute!!!

No comments: