Friday, April 24, 2009

Me & My Jenny!!!

Speaking of everybody changing…..my Jenny moved to Burley a couple months ago right? I do not like it one single bit!! Lucky for us she’s had several occasions to come back up to Idaho Falls, but soon reality’s gonna set in that she doesn’t really live here anymore. We’re running out of reasons for her to come up!!! Good thing she’s only 2 hours away instead of all the way in Ohio like Boyfriend originally wanted! How can we realize our dream of living next door to eachother with all our hooligan children if she’s living all the way across the country?!?!

Here’s me & my Jenny at my brother Geryk’s reception last week. Yes my brother Geryk got married AGAIN & don’t even get me started on that disorganized mess!!!



And here's us with Cheryl (my mother!) and holy crap what's with all my cleavage!! That's indecent!!!

2 comments:

John said...

You said "My Jenny"!
Meellisssaaa, wrangle your girls in! Indecent indeed!

Beth Benson said...

so time out...your lil brother has been married twice now? wow....