Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Holiday

Ok this is prolly THE greatest movie clip maybe ever!!! And if you've been paying any sort of attention to my life recently you'll get why I love it so much!!! I am SOOOOOOO Iris in this movie!! If you've never seen The Holiday you need to drop what you're doing & go get it!! I've been watching this movie non-stop the last few weeks!!! Gumption ladies...gumption!!!!




"Because you’re hoping you’re wrong & every time he does something that tells you he’s no good you ignore it & every time he comes through & surprises you he wins you over & you lose that argument with yourself that he’s not for you” That is THE greatest line!! I substituted the "she" for "he" to make it applicable!!

It's true it doesn't matter how many gyms you join or new haircuts you get! Truer words have never been spoken!! All I need now is to find MY Miles (Jack Black)!!!!

No comments: