Monday, May 4, 2009

Update.....

Well the move is in full swing!!! My house is looking pretty sad right now! With nothing left hanging on the walls & almost no decor' left in sight it's starting to look less & less like my house & is making me less sad to be leaving it. That's a good thing!!! My room is all but packed up except for the furniture & my clothes of course!!! The living room & dinning room are in total disarray! After spending what seemed like hours scrubbing the kitchen floor on Saturday (I'm talking on my hands & knees scrubbing the crap out of it with a toothbrush getting into every little corner!!) I took my dinning room table apart & it is now in pieces sitting up against the wall! That thing is way too big to fit through the front door & you must be trippin if you think I'm just tossing it off the balcony when I move! Strudel & I have now filled the dinning room with all the boxes we've packed in an effort to get them all consolidated & so that my newly cleaned kitchen floor won't get dirty again in the next 2 weeks!! I am NOT scrubbing that again!!!

Here's some before pics of the living room & dinning room:









So cute & quaint right?!?! Well here's what we're living with now:





And let's talk about these blinds for just a minute!! These are the original blinds that came in the apartment & you better believe those got taken down years ago!! I had to put them back up the other day & 1st of all I couldn't even remember how to put them back up & #2 they are so hideous & they make me cringe every time I have to look at them!!!



I need to take pics of my room in its present condition! It's so empty now that it echos!!!! Next Thursday I can start moving my things into my new place!!! Everybody's changing & now finally I am too!!!

No comments: