Sunday, July 26, 2009

Island Park Extravaganza!!

Last weekend we took a trip up to Island Park with good ole' Memorial Branch! Every year we trek up there for various summer pleasantries & spend the night in a cabin. It is good times!! It was specially fun this year as ALL of Team Dunbar was there for the festivities! Sav & Sarah came from Rexburg, I abondoned my new branch to be there & we joined the rest of our crew that was already there! SO.MUCH.FUN. On Friday me & Joni got up there about 2:00 & hit the water!

1st up was Joni trying out the jetskis for the very 1st time!



I thought she might wet herself!



Brian, Casey & Trevor from my new branch joined us for some boating Friday afternoon & it was fantastic!!

Trevor & Brian in the tube-those boys just think they are too cool for school!! :)



Brian's failed attempts at wakeboarding! He gets serious points for effort tho cuz that looks hard!! I'd never be able to do it!




And Trevor making it look so easy!!



So Joni gave it an unsucessful shot but she's my hero for trying!



The room that the girls stayed in had this awesome bridge & slide that Brian just HAD to try out! And apprently he didn't feel the need to wear all his clothes whilst doing this!! Dear Brian!!




The rest of Team Dunbar arrived later that afternoon & it was a blessed reunion!

Sav & Alex-I heart this picture!



Ready to hit the water!



My hair is once again a hot mess!



Me & Alex-I also heart this picture!! The tannest & the tallest!



Still the tannest & the tallest & we look HOT in this picture!!



Dear Sav & Sarah



Bless this event!



We spent Friday night at the cabin & by Saturday morning I have to say I had hit my fun barrier but then my friend Kyle showed up & took me out on the jetskis which I had never done before since everyone knows I'm afraid of everything! I told him there was to be NO Tom Foolery & absolutely NO shenanigans whilst we were out there! Don't try & tip us over or try & make me fall off or any of that nonsense! The 1st time we went out we hit some nice little wakes from the boats & for a minute there we had some Tom Follery going on but it was fun! The 2nd time we went out we got on a faster jetski & hit some bigger wakes & got into some straight up shenanigans! I thought for sure I was gonna fly right off the back of that thing but I had my kung-foo grip on Kyle's waist & managed to stay on!!

And I look good on the back of this jetski mmmkkkkaaayyy!!




By lunch time I had hit my fun barrier twice over so me & Joni decided to bounce on outta there! We were so sunburnt & so exhausted but oh my soul it was such a great weekend!!!

No comments: