Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Team Dunbar:The Finale!!!!

Well it’s the end of an era! Since John Stasiuk (it’s Polish!!) is departing for Maryland today Team Dunbar had its final gathering last night! Oh I love us so much!!!! Now while I’ll miss John S immensely I know the remaining members of Team Dunbar will carry on! It’s how we do!!

Alex was of course the main source of entertainment for the evening saying such things as:

"Curve is wear it's at"

"I missed all this because I was riding the wiener…Oh I have that book."

And for some reason was fixated on whispering the word "moist" without laughing which he could NOT do!!!

Also I seemed to be having a problem keeping my cleavage under control last night & Alex became obsessed with trying to show his "man cleavage" off in our pictures!! where did he come from!??! Oh he is such a delight!!!

It took like 5 tries to get our final picture taken-good grief you guys!! Here are some of the failed attempts:




Cleavage Melissa-Gosh!!!



Here we are for the very last time! And have you ever seen a better looking or tanner group of people?!?! I don’t think so!! Well except for Sarah who is just slightly sunkissed!!!



And check out me & Alex!! Well we are married in Rexburg after all!!!




Dear Team Dunbar why do I love you so much?!?!!?

No comments: