Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some Summer Stuff!!

So Team Dunbar had a delightful reunion yesterday! Oh it was just the best day!!! First me, Savanna, Sarah, John Stasiuk (it's Polish!!), & my new friend Joelyn had a delightful little afternoon at Rigby Lake! Of course we got fried!!! I love being in the sun!!! Now normally I don't enjoy swimming in lakes & such cuz you know there's prolly dead bodies & what have you floatin out there but it was crapping hot & the water was actually really clear yesterday so I jumped on in!! We were out there for a good 4 hours & got pretty deep fat fried!! A most delightful afternoon!!

Me & Sav floatin in the lake! Side note Savanna's "Noodle" was only $5!!! you can't beat that right Sav!?!?



Sarah & John building their little sand castle-how tender!!





It even had a little mote!! Well done you guys!!!



And the subsequent mud fight that occurred! You'll be finding sand in places you didn't know you had after these such shenanigans!!






Me & Sav scorchin in the sun! My hair is a HOT mess!!!



Dear Joelyn soakin up some sun!



Alex joined us that night for a movie & oh it was just the greatest day! Team Dunbar for the win!! And my hair continues to be a hot mess!!



I love us!!!!!!

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Oh bless Team Dunbar! I love us! I mostly love the picture of you and me in the lake, that's super cute!! Love you!

Melissa said...

We ARE super cute!!! I love us so much! that was pretty much one of the best days of the summer so far!! Dear Sav I love your guts!!