Monday, December 27, 2010

Biggest Resolution Ever!!

So as the year's winding down I'm starting to think of my new goals & resolutions for the new year. This could be my biggest challenge ever!

Ok it's truth time...on any given day this is what my bedroom looks like....



I know it's a disgrace so you don't need to tell me. It's ridiculous. I keep the rest of my house neat & tidy & hostessing ready & this is where I let loose. I can't keep my room clean for more than 1 day to save my life. Honestly I'm frustrated with my inability to get it together in there. So for 2011 I've decided one of my goals is to work on keeping my room clean. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to accomplish this but I'm gonna die trying!

I also decided it was high time for a new bed set. I've had this one for quite a few years & I'm over it. It's white so it's hard to keep clean & white & it's too big to fit in the washer so I have to get it dry cleaned & it costs more to do that than I paid for the stupid comforter. It's time for a change.

Out with the old



In with the new



Don't you love it! I love the way this set looks on my black bed. Good choice Melissa!

And after like 2 days of work I got my room all cleaned up. I'm exhausted!



How am I gonna keep this up all year?!?!

1 comment:

Catherine Marie said...

You crack me up! I LOVE your cute room!!! Good job on the clean up! It looks FAB!!

cat~