Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Dinner Part 3: The Table

Ok I've saved the best for last....the table!!! Pretty much I'm in love with this table setting! I've been needing to get some new plates, napkins & glasses (since I've broken so many lately!) and I found some really good deals & used this dinner party as the perfect excuse to finally purchase them.

1st I laid down this delicious red table cloth



Next I situated all the napkins



Rolled them up



Then added ribbons



Then the name tags that I cut out on my Cricut



Finally I slipped in a candy cane. How festive!



Here they are all done! Not gonna lie this took awhile! But they look so great!!



Next I set the table. I found these cute plates at the Dollar store. No Joke! And placed a napkin roll on each plate.



Then the glasses



Good thing My Grandmother taught me how to set a proper table. Don't worry I know which side the knife & fork go on!



Next up was the centerpiece & the little gift bags I made



Here's the festive centerpiece I put together. Sorry it's a blurry shot.



I love these place settings!!



The table looked just how I pictured it! I wish I could do this all the time!!

No comments: