Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Dinner Part 1

So one of my most favorite things to do is to host fabulous dinner parties so I decided to host one for my crew for Christmas. I've straight up lost my mind with this one! I want everything to be just so & for it to be really nice for my friends. Rule #1 everyone needs to be looking nice for dinner. Rule #2 Use your manners. When you're using real cloth napkins instead of paper ones you know it's serious business. My dinner is on Sunday but I'll share some of the things I've been working on for said party.

So I discovered I could make these cute little bags on my Cricut. Just fold & glue & they're good to go & SO cute!!



So I decided to use these little bags as party favors for everyone & to help decorate & fill the table. Next I filled them with holiday candies




Add a little tissue paper to jazz it up. Aren't they so cute & festive?!



I also made these cute little tags to use as place cards for everyone at the table. I told you this is a serious dinner party!!



I'm also working on a fabulously festive centerpiece but it's not ready for viewing yet. Don't worry I'll have pictures of everything soon!

No comments: