Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lock and Load!!

My buddy Jon took me and my roommate Tamara shooting a few weeks ago. Neither of us had ever even touched a gun before so it was quite the little outing!!

As you can see by the kind of freaked out look on my face I was a little nervous at first. If anyone was gonna shoot their own self you know it would be me!! While that would be a great story to tell, I really don't have time for such nonsense!!! By the end I was workin it Jack Bauer style!!!


I'm happy to report that there were no mishaps but me & Tamara were a little trigger happy and we kept hearing Jon say "and take your finger off the trigger....and take your finger off the trigger....and we don't point the guns at eachother...and take your finger off the trigger...." good times!!!!



You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley mmmkkkaayy!!



No comments: