Thursday, May 8, 2008

Your favorite topic....ME!!!!

Most people know that my 2 great loves are my TV shows and anything having to do with Hollywood (i.e. movies, my Hollywood Husbands, and most importantly the Oscars!!!!) Right now I’m really into Prison Break. Mmmmm Wentworth Miller……..



Me and my roommate Tamara just watched the first 2 seasons and I’m not ashamed to tell you that we got them watched in a week and a ½!!! We were watching it around the clock! Unfortunately for us season 3 isn’t out on the DVD yet so we have no other choice but to hunker down in front of Tamara’s computer and watch it online. Hey ya do what ya gotta do right?! It’s about to be Season Finale time which normally is among the most exciting times of the year for me (after Oscar night, my birthday, and Season Premiere week!!) however the recent Writer’s Strike really took its toll on me and I haven’t been the same since! I’ve dropped several of my shows. Can you believe?!?!

On to Hollywood!!!! You may or may not know that my one true Hollywood love is Val Kilmer and has been since I can remember! Yes I realize that he’s getting a little chubby lately and that he hasn’t made a decent movie in who knows how long but I love him and true love lasts a lifetime!!!



Some things to know about me:

My favorite band is Lifehouse and if you didn’t already know this you must be joking!! I love Lifehouse with all my heart and soul!! Lifehouse is the soundtrack of my life!!! I can pretty much put a Lifehouse song to every person and situation in my life!



This one time me and my sister Kristy went to a Lifehouse concert in Sacramento and even we were in the front row!!!! We had a fabulous picture taken right in front of the stage but SOMEONE (John Turner) lost it!! not to worry cuz this other time I was at a Lifehouse concert I was like 5 feet from Jason Wade!! I could almost reach out and touch him!!

ahhh this guy...





My biggest dream in life is to dance with John Travolta!!! It's been my dream since before I can remember. I need everyone to start writing letters to Oprah since he is her best white friend!!!


I have a flobbity jillion siblings!!! I am the 2nd oldest of 11 children and it is madness I tell you MADNESS!!! I have more hilarious stories about my family than anyone you’ll ever meet!!! One of my faves right now is the time when my youngest brother Andrew (who had been watching a little too much of that show Man vs Wild) decided he was just too hot and too dehydrated to make it home so (as seen on TV) he busted out his survival skillz and took off his t-shirt, peed on it and wrapped it around his head so that he wouldn’t overheat on the long trek back to the house-which was all of 10 feet away!!! oh those children!!!



I LOVE CAKE!!! I will do anything for a good piece of cake!!! And don’t ask me why but I prefer my cake to be chilled. Weird right?! A couple of years ago I discovered Sprinkles Cupcakes with my friend Johnny and my life has never been the same!!! Sprinkles Cupcakes are just about the greatest thing I’ve ever eaten. So check it: me and Johnny are in LA-apparently we were too busy with all the magic of Disneyland to eat breakfast or lunch that day so Sprinkles was our 1st meal of the day. We waited in line for like 2 hours for these cupcakes-we’re tired and wretched hungry. We get back in the car and open our little boxes and start eating our 1st cupcake (mine was red velvet which is now my all time favorite kind to get!). There was dead silence in the car! Those cupcakes are so unbelievably fantastic there were just no words!!! I’ve been in love with Sprinkles Cupcakes ever since!!!



Ok that’s enough about me for now!! Enjoy!!

No comments: